Beauty Report // What I'm Bringing to New York
One thing I want to do with my blog in 2012 is to post more about me and my life along with my posts on photography. The blogs I love the most have that mix of personal and business, which makes me that much more interested in the blogger.
Today I am heading to New York with makeup artist Lauren O'Jea to go to On Makeup Magazine's latest issue's launch party. The last time I was in New York was December 2010 to see Rammstein with Shawn. Since we're just staying one night we don't have to bring too much (thank goodness). I have no idea what I'm bringing for clothing yet but I did pack up all my makeup.
- Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup in Dark Beige
- Diorshow Mascara in Black
- Dior Style Liner in Black
- Dior Skinflash Radiance Booster Pen in Sunbeam
- Dior Addict Lip Gloss in Satin Peach
- Cosmedicine Medi-Matte Tint in Dark Skin - discontinued :(
- MAC Full Coverage Foundation in NC45 - the drag queen foundation according to Lauren O'Jea
- MAC A Dashing Lassie Eyeshadow Palette - from the Tartan Tale collection
- NARS Blush in Deep Throat
- Maybelline Great Lash in Clear - I use it as brow gel
- Some random makeup brushes from E.L.F, Sonia Kashuk, and Coastal Scents
- The Body Shop Hemp Body Butter
- C.O. Bigelow Derma Remedy Intense Dry Skin Body Lotion No.1603 - the best body lotion EVER
Lauren and I will be hitting up the MAC Pro showroom so I'm sure I'll be bringing back much more makeup than I came with.